Pages

Perfect Health at The Chopra Center!



Perfect Health is a 6- or 10-day healing immersion that combines a renowned medical staff, a time-tested detoxification and cleansing process known as panchakarma, and intimate, daily classes in meditation, Ayurveda, and yoga.

The Perfect Health program’s unique approach is based on the powerful principles of Ayurveda, India’s 5,000-year-old healing system. Ayurveda focuses on the whole person – the mind, body, and spirit – seeking to correct the imbalances that cause distress and, ultimately, disease. In contrast with conventional medicine, Ayurveda defines health not just as the absence of illness or symptoms, but as a state of higher consciousness that allow us to experience greater energy, creativity, wellbeing, and happiness in our daily lives.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I would like to like to say a big ‘Thank You' to the therapists and doctors of the Chopra Center for successfully getting me back to work! As a 54-year-old computer guy, I’d been through a tough time, with months of 20-hour workdays. I was unable to continue using a computer mouse due to the pain and increasingly limited mobility from overwork of my right hand and elbow. A similar work crunch a few years ago had already left me with a damaged left hand and elbow, so in addition to the discomfort, I was faced with being physically unable to do my job."

"My doctor prescribed a painkiller, but although it dulled the pain and let me sleep, did nothing for my mobility. For New Years my wife checked us into the Chopra Center for the Perfect Health Panchakarma program for a general health and de-stress break – not actually for my hand problems. Still, after the first day's treatment the pain had largely gone from my right hand, and by the end of the program I had pain-free mobility in both hands and elbows."

"I felt the excellent massage therapy helped the most, but this is a balanced program and it may well be the combination of treatments that made it so effective for me. The therapies are certainly powerful, pleasant, and healing, and the therapists are very caring, giving people."
—Howard Proops

Learn more about Perfect Health here!